Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Thursday 14 July 2016

Happy Distractions

 To cheer myself up since the Brexit vote I've been looking at the twitter account of the lynx who escaped from Dartmoor Zoo (Zexit?) a week ago; very amusing.

Flaviu the escaped lynx, photo copyright Dartmoor Zoo


























They say he's stayed near the zoo but it's a little way from where I am and there were helicopters circling here the other evening. I hadn't realised that the story of the owner of this zoo is what the movie 'I bought a zoo' with Matt Damon is based on.
Another great antidote to the tumultuous political weeks has been to take some of my summer guests to Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre - my 3rd visit this season and one of my favourite places on earth. We always go on the dodgems twice; as their slogan says "everyone's favourite ride".




















And I loved the spelling mistake below on the Super Sonic Skid!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...